Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Broken

Hey, what do you want from me?
Money? Sorry, I have no.
My heart? I have one, but it's stolen and I don't know where it is.
My soul? I forget where it has been. It must be gone so far away.
My brain? I think it's broken, it doesn't work well, I tell you,
or my mind? but I don't think that I still have this one. Someone dissolved it, then disappeared.

I have nothing to give.

My lung has stopped breathing.
My mouth, I don't know, it loses tongue, I cannot speak.
My eyes are blind, everything seems so dark, darker than the night.
My feet cannot move, too hard to step over.
My body became so weak, weaker than the weakest

I've died before the date of my death

Nothing I can hear, nothing I can feel. All become so numb and feared.

No comments:

Post a Comment